GLEE Summer Camp
Are you looking to add a little glee to your child’s summer?
Our popular GLEE Summer Camp is a highlight of summer, offering music, sports, dance, crafts, friendship and fun. GLEE Summer Camp is for children in Senior Kindergarten to Grade 5, with a young leaders program for campers in Grades 6 and 7.
Don’t miss out on one of the best parts of summer!
Registration for all camps will open up on Monday, February 27 at 9 a.m. Be sure to register early! Last year, all camps were full.
GLEE Summer Camp Mission
To provide an affordable, quality summer day camp experience in a Christian setting.
GLEE 2023 Dates
We are pleased to again offer four full weeks of GLEE Summer Camp:
- Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14
- Monday, July 24 to Friday, July 28
- Monday, July 31 to Friday, August 4
- Monday, August 14 to Friday, August 18
Registration fees are non-refundable. If your plans change, we may be able to switch registration to another week of camp depending on availability. If we are unable to run the camps for any reason, full refunds will be issued.
All camps run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Friday with GLEE concerts recorded for family and friends.
Registration is limited to 50 children each week. Counsellor-camper ratio will be 10: 1. Campers will need to bring their own lunches. Nut-free snacks will be provided. Any health and safety procotol that may be put in place by government or health officials will be adhered to.
Port Nelson United Church
3132 South Drive
Registration for GLEE 2023 is now full.
To be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GLEEders Leadership Program
As part of GLEE Summer Camp, the GLEEders program is offered for campers in Grades 6 and 7.
- Work to develop important leadership skills including teamwork, communication, etc. through games and activities.
- Be responsible for the production of a short skit to teach an important lesson to younger groups (including choosing a theme, writing a script, making props, and performing).
- Participate in the weekly concert with the rest of the camp, acting as mentors for the younger campers.
- Enjoy fun camp sports and games.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.