advent family event and dinner
- Sunday, November 26, 4:30 p.m. (In person)
- Help us welcome the coming of Advent at this all-ages event, where we will enjoy stations with different activities, dinner provided by Meals of Hope, and Prayer with the Songs of Taize (7:30 p.m.). Register by November 20 for a chance to win a door prize: www.portnelson.ca/advent-family-event-and-dinner/
Considering the Carols: Exploring beloved Christmas carols
- Advent Sundays at 10:30 a.m. in December (In person and online):
- December 3: HOPE: O Little Town of Bethlehem
- December 10: PEACE: It Came Upon the Midnight Clear. Annual Gifts Service; bring food and toys for Wesley Centre
- December 17: JOY: Joy to the World
- December 24: LOVE: Away in a Manger
- (Online only)
- In a busy season, be blessed with these 20-minute online-only services, every Sunday in December at 9 a.m. on the Port Nelson YouTube Channel!
Women’s Candlelight Communion
Wednesday, December 13 at 6 p.m.
All women are invited to this special tradition on Wednesday, December 13.
Cake and coffee served at 6 p.m., before Worship at 7 p.m.
Festival of Lessons and Carols
Sunday, December 17 at 4:30 p.m. (In person and online)
A beloved Port Nelson Christmas tradition! Led by our choir – music and storytelling come together as we prepare for Christmas.
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES
Sunday, December 24
4 p.m.: Children’s Service (In person)
- A 30-minute experience for children up to age 10 to introduce the Christmas story
7 p.m.: Family Pageant (In person and online)
- A 45-minute all ages family service
10 p.m.: Candlelight Communion (In person and online)
- Welcome Christmas with choir, organ, reflection and candlelight.